- I am proficient in Adobe CC, Microsoft Office, Windows/Mac, WordPress, HTML, CSS and BLOX CMS.
- I oversaw the December 2011 redesign and 2016-17 mobile responsive overhaul of Chieftain.com.
- Worked with DTI Lightning (NewsCycle Solutions) CMS and PageSpeed/SpeedWriter (InDesign) workflow.
- I redesigned the local sections of EastValleyTribune.com to become “homepages” for those communities, complete with dynamic content. Example: http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/mesa
- I redesigned the East Valley Tribune blogs to include a consistent look for the illustrated banners that allows each blog to retain a strong individual identity while remaining in the same visual family.
- I designed a page to hold all content related to Halloween 2009, including an interactive Google map, staff video and links to related stories, and created an illustrated banner to give the page a strong seasonal feel.
- I designed the landing page, as well as interactive content, for an award-winning investigative report of abuse in Arizona’s private school tuition tax credits program:
- I helped to design mockups and features for a major January 2009 overhaul of EastValleyTribune.com.
- I use a combination of HTML and Flash to produce static pages of content tying together new and existing resources.